Sherpa 4x4 Ford Ranger PX T6 Snorkel
Shipping costs are based on the weight, size and destination of your order.
There is a freight estimator on the cart so add your
products and view cart to see your shipping estimate.
The Ford ranger PX is the new competitor to the Hilux, giving the tradition dual cab powerhouse a run for its money. The Sherpa 4x4 snorkel slips straight into the air intake and offers improved economy and performance.
Sherpa 4x4 Snorkel Kit Ford Ranger T6 PX
Suits the following engine:
Diesel P5AT 3.2Litre-I5
- Does not suit Petrol Engine
This Snorkel Kit Includes:
Integrated air ram intake head
Flexible Snorkel to "existing vehicle intake" joining pipe
Stainless Steel intake head and ducting clamps
All mounting studs, screws, washers, clips, nuts & brackets
- 36 Month Australian Warranty
- Heavy duty Linear Low Density Polyethylene construction. Modified for high UV resistance and Puncture Resistance
- Drainage outlets on the Air ram intake head act to disperse water and dust that may enter your engine
- Rotomoulded specifically for the above mentioned models, allowing for easy fitting and the best seals against water and dust possible
Fitting a snorkel to you vehicle provides several key advantages and can save your engine from catastrophic failure. Cold, dry air is drawn from high up which is essential in water crossings where your standard air intake may otherwise be susceptible. Studies have also shown that snorkels can increase fuel economy and life of your air filter. Ultimately, fitting a snorkel is going to drastically improve your vehicles offroad capabilities.
Due to the size of the snorkel kits they cannot be sent with Australia Post and will be shipped with a courier. Please provide a full shipping address (PO BOX's are not suitable).
* We have tried to the best of our ability to provide accurate vehicle make, model and engine specifications which will suit our products. However, we strongly advise doing your own research.