Sherpa 4x4 Mitsubishi Pajero NA-NG Snorkel
Shipping costs are based on the weight, size and destination of your order.
There is a freight estimator on the cart so add your
products and view cart to see your shipping estimate.
The Mitsubishi Pajero for many years has been a popular option for travel for many years. The start of it all was back with the 1983 NA pajero. The Sherpa 4x4 snorkel allows the Pajero to breath easier offering better performance and economy.
Sherpa 4x4 Snorkel Kit Mitsubishi Pajero NA - NG
Years 1983 - 1989
Suits the following engines:
- 4D-56T 2.5L Diesel
- 4D-56 2.5L Diesel
- Will fit 6G72 V6 petrol engine but requires additional concertina tube not supplied in the kit. However, we can supply this where required.
This Snorkel Kit Includes:
- Air ram intake head
- LLDPE Snorkel
- Flexible Snorkel to "existing vehicle intake" joining pipe
- Stainless Steel intake head and ducting clamps
- All mounting studs, screws, washers, clips, nuts & brackets
- Nylock Nuts
- Fitting template
- Detailed fitting instructions specific to this model.
Air Ram Head
Sherpa 4x4 utilises a 2 piece injection moulded air ram head. A simple, yet effective 4 vane drain system prevents water entering the vehicles intake for added security. Finishing off the snorkel head is a stylish and durable, laser cut, 316 stainless steel grill. Attached to the main snorkel body using a 316 stainless screw clamp allowing the snorkel head to be easily rotated to face any angle. This is useful in conditions such as snow, sandy, muddy and dusty environments, and provides a key advantage over modern integrated snorkel heads.
- 36 Month Australian Warranty
- Heavy duty Linear Low Density Polyethylene construction. Modified for high UV resistance and Puncture Resistance
- Drainage outlets on the Air ram intake head act to disperse water and dust that may enter your engine
- Rotomoulded specifically for the above mentioned models, allowing for easy fitting and the best seals against water and dust possible
- Nylock nuts which will not vibrate lose
Fitting a snorkel to you vehicle provides several key advantages and can save your engine from catastrophic failure. Cold, dry air is drawn from high up which is essential in water crossings where your standard air intake may otherwise be susceptible. Studies have also shown that snorkels can increase fuel economy and life of your air filter. Ultimately, fitting a snorkel is going to drastically improve your vehicles offroad capabilities.
Due to the size of the snorkel kits they cannot be sent with Australia Post and will be shipped with a courier. Please provide a full shipping address (PO BOX's are not suitable).
* We have tried to the best of our ability to provide accurate vehicle make, model and engine specifications which will suit our products. However, we strongly advise doing your own research.