Sherpa 4x4 Toyota Hilux 167 Series Petrol Snorkel
Shipping costs are based on the weight, size and destination of your order.
There is a freight estimator on the cart so add your
products and view cart to see your shipping estimate.
The toyota hilux 167 series is a capable and reliable 4WD. The varying petrol motors throughout its life have proven to be strong, reliable motors everything from your day to day run about to trips to Cape York and the simpson desert. The Sherpa 4x4 snorkel provides additional performance and economy on top of the extra protection it provides for your motor.
Sherpa 4x4 Snorkel Kit Toyota Hilux Snorkel 165, 167, 172 & 176 Series Petrol
Suits years: Dec 1997 - Mar 2005
Suits the following engines:
5VZ-FE 3.4Litre-V6 Petrol RHS
3VZ-E 3.0Litre-V6 Petrol RHS
3RZ-FE 2.7Litre-I4 Petrol RHS
This Snorkel Kit Includes:
Air ram intake head
Flexible Snorkel to "existing vehicle intake" joining pipe
Stainless Steel intake head and ducting clamps
All mounting studs, screws, washers, clips, nuts & brackets
Air Ram Head
Sherpa 4x4 utilises a 2 piece injection moulded air ram head. A simple, yet effective 4 vane drain system prevents water entering the vehicles intake for added security. Finishing off the snorkel head is a stylish and durable, laser cut, 316 stainless steel grill. Attached to the main snorkel body using a 316 stainless screw clamp allowing the snorkel head to be easily rotated to face any angle. This is useful in conditions such as snow, sandy, muddy and dusty environments, and provides a key advantage over modern integrated snorkel heads.
- 36 Month Australian Warranty
- Heavy duty Linear Low Density Polyethylene construction. Modified for high UV resistance and Puncture Resistance
- Drainage outlets on the Air ram intake head act to disperse water and dust that may enter your engine
- Rotomoulded specifically for the above mentioned models, allowing for easy fitting and the best seals against water and dust possible
- Nylock nuts which will not vibrate lose
Fitting a snorkel to you vehicle provides several key advantages and can save your engine from catastrophic failure. Cold, dry air is drawn from high up which is essential in water crossings where your standard air intake may otherwise be susceptible. Studies have also shown that snorkels can increase fuel economy and life of your air filter. Ultimately, fitting a snorkel is going to drastically improve your vehicles offroad capabilities.
Due to the size of the snorkel kits they cannot be sent with Australia Post and will be shipped with a courier. Please provide a full shipping address (PO BOX's are not suitable).
* We have tried to the best of our ability to provide accurate vehicle make, model and engine specifications which will suit our products. However, we strongly advise doing your own research.