Four wheel drive snorkel or raised air intake for the Jeep Cherokee and Liberty, KJ model. Heavy duty, rotomoulded, UV stabilised plastics. This high end 4x4 snorkel will allow your Jeep to improve both fuel economy and overall performance.
4x4 Snorkel Kit Jeep Cherokee Liberty KJ
Years: 01/2002 onwards
Suits the following engines:
This 4WD Snorkel Kit Includes:
Air ram intake head
Flexible Snorkel to "existing vehicle intake" joining pipe
Stainless Steel intake head and ducting clamps
All mounting studs, screws, washers, clips, nuts & brackets
Snorkel Air Ram Head
The snorkel head utilises a 2 piece injection moulded air ram head. A simple, yet effective 4 vane drain system prevents water entering the vehicles intake for added security. Finishing off the snorkel head is a stylish and durable, laser cut, 316 stainless steel grill. Attached to the main snorkel body using a 316 stainless screw clamp allowing the snorkel head to be easily rotated to face any angle. This is useful in conditions such as snow, sandy, muddy and dusty environments, and provides a key advantage over modern integrated snorkel heads.
4x4 Snorkel Features:
- 5 Year Australian Warranty
- Heavy duty Linear Low Density Polyethylene construction. Modified for high UV resistance and Puncture Resistance
- Drainage outlets on the Air ram intake head act to disperse water and dust that may enter your engine
- Rotomoulded specifically for the above mentioned models, allowing for easy fitting and the best seals against water and dust possible
- Nylock nuts which will not vibrate lose
Fitting a snorkel to you vehicle provides several key advantages and can save your engine from catastrophic failure. Cold, dry air is drawn from high up which is essential in water crossings where your standard air intake may otherwise be susceptible. Studies have also shown that snorkels can increase fuel economy and life of your air filter. Ultimately, fitting a snorkel is going to drastically improve your vehicles offroad capabilities.
Due to the size of the snorkel kits they cannot be sent with Australia Post and will be shipped with a courier. Please provide a full shipping address (PO BOX's are not suitable).
* We have tried to the best of our ability to provide accurate vehicle make, model and engine specifications which will suit our products. However, we strongly advise doing your own research.