Scintex ships goods Australia wide!
Now shipping World Wide with DHL.
Our online shopping cart uses an automated shipping module to generate your Shipping Estimate based on total order weight. To view the shipping estimate add the product/s you are looking to order to your cart. You can then enter your state and postcode to get an estimate.
Note: You do not need to sign up an account to get a shipping estimate.
IMPORTANT: The shipping amount added to your cart is an estimate. For very large and very heavy items the freight estimate may not reflect the actual shipping cost, this can also occur when items are too large for Australia Post to carry and must go by courier. On the rare occasions this occurs you may be contacted by a sales representative to organise the correct freight to be charged. If uncertain please call us to discuss, we are only too happy to help out and clarify freight charges.
Scintex uses a range of couriers to get the cheapest rates for our customers. These include Australia Post, Northline, Toll Priority, Toll Ipec, TNT and DHL. Items under 3kg will usually be sent using Australia Post satchels. Items over 5kg are sent as 'offpeak' parcels and will take between 3-5 days for delivery (locations in WA, NT & SA can take longer). If you wish for your goods to be sent by express courier or if you wish to use your own courier account contact us. All orders are registered and a tracking number provided. Also, if you would like your order held a the depot or have any particular shipping instructions email us or leave a note when placing your order.
- Some goods may be too large or too heavy to be sent with Australia Post, in these cases we won't be able to ship your goods to a PO Box. If required, we will contact you for a physical shipping address.
- Any additional charges incurred outside of the freight delivery charge quoted will be passed on the customer, these include tail lift truck charges, redeliveries and remote area surcharges.
- For goods over 30kg you may be required to help the courier unload the shipment.
- For goods shipped on pallets you will require a tail lift truck or a forklift at the receiving end.
- Ensure to check all boxes for damaged caused by couriers before signing for your goods.
- Contact us to add insurance to your order.
- Orders are shipped with Authority To Leave unless specified otherwise by the customer.
- International orders, email us for a shipping quote.
See here for Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Great bit of gear. Thousands of gallons pumped without issue.
Good prom service easy to deal with
Unbelievable quality for the price. Good service and prompt support.
After sorting out the assembly,it was time to test ,,well my main thing is leaves,so round and round I went ,lo and behold,the catcher was full ,the tipper worked well..bloody love this catcher ..very much ,,Thanks ,its great.,Kevin.
Remarkable. Breakers the crust on work hardened and compacted ground without removing or plucking plants out. Adjustable by adding or reducing the water level in the barrel to suit the type of ground. No damage to the aerator if a rock or tree root is underground. Easily towed with my ride-on mower. Couldn’t be happier with it. Can’t wait to see the improvement on my property.
Good sturdy unit and great flow rate. No issues after hundreds of hours run time.
Possibly the best piece of equipment we have purchased. living on a 2Ha property surrounded by gum trees we are constantly raking up leaves spending hour doing so. Now that we have the Paddock Lawn sweeper the job is more enjoyable, saving hours and done more frequently. Also many of our neighbours are considering buying a Paddock Lawn Sweeper.
My neighbor recently bought one of these and his success had me go and get our own. I wish I had gotten one some time ago! Our gum tree covered small acerage produces an enormous quantity of sticks and debris. We also have a number of palm trees which regularly drop their fronds.
Now instead of burn piles we can chip the debris into garden mulch. Better for the environment and saves on buying mulch.
It actually works best on larger limbs with good quality wood chip produced.
A few tricks
- make sure the drum actually rotates when you crank it up or it'll burn out the belts (something my neighbor unfortunately found out and nearly happened to me too). It’s easy to have a chunk of wood remain in the chipper and stop the drum from turning when it’s getting started).
- one palm frond at a time and make sure the leaves come out of the exit chute. I’ve had to stop the machine and remove the chute to clear it because a bunch of palm leaves got stuck and stopped anything else coming out.
- make sure all the bolts are tight! The vibration can cause some to come loose very easily.
Powerful, large entry chute, easy electric start and Aussie sales and support make this a worthwhile investment.
Floor and Surface Pressure Washer Cleaners
Highly effective product
Brushless Motor Water Pumps
Had a small run in with a fence post and needed to replace the boom. Scintex delivered within in 2 days. Great service!
Excellent pump. Been using on a lathe cooling circuit and finding this much more reliable than other pumps I've tried.