Scintex ships goods Australia wide! On request we can also ship orders internationally via TNT.
Our online shopping cart uses an automated shipping module to generate your Shipping Estimate based on total order weight. To view the shipping estimate add the product/s you are looking to order to your cart. You can then enter your state and postcode to get an estimate.
Note: You do not need to sign up an account to get a shipping estimate.
IMPORTANT: The shipping amount added to your cart is an estimate. For very large and very heavy items the freight estimate may not reflect the actual shipping cost, this can also occur when items are too large for Australia Post to carry and must go by courier. On the rare occasions this occurs you may be contacted by a sales representative to organise the correct freight to be charged. If uncertain please call us to discuss, we are only too happy to help out and clarify freight charges.
Scintex uses a range of couriers to get the cheapest rates for our customers. These include Australia Post, Northline, Toll Priority, Toll Ipec and Hunter Express. Items under 3kg will usually be sent using Australia Post satchels. Items over 5kg are sent as 'offpeak' parcels and will take between 3-5 days for delivery (locations in WA, NT & SA can take longer). If you wish for your goods to be sent by express courier or if you wish to use your own shipping account please contact us. All orders are registered and a tracking number provided. Also, if you would like your order held a the depot or have any particular shipping instructions please email us or leave a note when placing your order.
- Some goods may be too large or too heavy to be sent with Australia Post, in these cases we won't be able to ship your goods to a PO Box. If required, we will contact you for a physical shipping address.
- Any additional charges incurred outside of the freight delivery charge quoted will be passed on the customer, these include tail lift truck charges, redeliveries and remote area surcharges.
- For goods over 30kg you may be required to help the courier unload the shipment.
- For goods shipped on pallets you will require a tail lift truck or a forklift at the receiving end.
- Please ensure to check all boxes for damaged caused by couriers before signing for your goods.
- Please contact us to add insurance to your order.
- Orders are shipped with Authority To Leave unless specified otherwise by the customer.
- For International orders, please email us for a shipping quote.
For full Terms & Conditions of Sale please see Terms.