Scintex ships goods Australia wide!
Now shipping World Wide with DHL.
Our online shopping cart uses an automated shipping module to generate your Shipping Estimate based on total order weight. To view the shipping estimate add the product/s you are looking to order to your cart. You can then enter your state and postcode to get an estimate.
Note: You do not need to sign up an account to get a shipping estimate.
IMPORTANT: The shipping amount added to your cart is an estimate. For very large and very heavy items the freight estimate may not reflect the actual shipping cost, this can also occur when items are too large for Australia Post to carry and must go by courier. On the rare occasions this occurs you may be contacted by a sales representative to organise the correct freight to be charged. If uncertain please call us to discuss, we are only too happy to help out and clarify freight charges.
Scintex uses a range of couriers to get the cheapest rates for our customers. These include Australia Post, Northline, Toll Priority, Toll Ipec, TNT and DHL. Items under 3kg will usually be sent using Australia Post satchels. Items over 5kg are sent as 'offpeak' parcels and will take between 3-5 days for delivery (locations in WA, NT & SA can take longer). If you wish for your goods to be sent by express courier or if you wish to use your own courier account contact us. All orders are registered and a tracking number provided. Also, if you would like your order held a the depot or have any particular shipping instructions email us or leave a note when placing your order.
- Some goods may be too large or too heavy to be sent with Australia Post, in these cases we won't be able to ship your goods to a PO Box. If required, we will contact you for a physical shipping address.
- Any additional charges incurred outside of the freight delivery charge quoted will be passed on the customer, these include tail lift truck charges, redeliveries and remote area surcharges.
- For goods over 30kg you may be required to help the courier unload the shipment.
- For goods shipped on pallets you will require a tail lift truck or a forklift at the receiving end.
- Ensure to check all boxes for damaged caused by couriers before signing for your goods.
- Contact us to add insurance to your order.
- Orders are shipped with Authority To Leave unless specified otherwise by the customer.
- International orders, email us for a shipping quote.
See here for Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Neat package, I like that its works both with diesel and petrol, big numbers on meter and metal draw pipe. I would have preferred the battery lead was connected and supplied with clips ready to go. Quite satisfied with purchase and delivery
Very pleased with the quality and robustness of the tank. The feature I like the most is the 10 metre hose reel which makes it easy to fill machinery without having to reposition the tank.
Works great, heaps of pressure on all taps and very quiet
I bought one for my house in QLD, upgrading from a Honda 2kva needed something bigger to run more. Have been impressed, it’s very well made and with the wheels is able to be moved around. I’ve fixed installed mine so if the power goes out, it’s just the turn of the key to fire up.
Portable Fuel Tanks 75L
It’s been great to deal with Dougal he has kept us up to date and is very knowledgeable with his advice and suggestions
Very well built and sturdy.
Everything as advertised, supplied promptly and very happy with the result.
Purchased for our school oval. Does a great job and is a quick efficient to use. The school cleaners love not having all those clipping dragged through the class rooms
Prompt service and very high quality pump at reasonable price
1 Piece Ball Valve
Great product does what it says
Haven't used a yet, I'll let you now when I do
Great tank, good price, friendly staff and very fast delivery,
highly recommended will buy again